Posted by: Aadisht on: August 1, 2008
In the name of Amibah, the most powerful, the most vengeful, I welcome you to www.wokay.in, the new home of Givvup Only Are There.
The shift over from aadisht.net has happened because:
- aadisht.net seems to be one a spam database and has been getting rogered by spambots the past few months. I kept going over my bandwidth quota, and the site would be down for half the month. Not fun. This domain name will hopefully remain off spamlists for a while. Even if it doesn’t, I now have eight times as much monthly bandwidth.
- I want to put sober and professional image at aadisht.net in case recruiters or admissions committees come looking. So after a month or so it’ll only have a resume and a writing portfolio.
- wokay.in sounds cooler. Ethnic chic are there.
Thus, please update your bookmarks, your blogrolls and your feed readers. Please note that:
- I am on a new server as well as having a new domain name. I have much more server space as well as much more bandwidth. I may use this for cool stuff, therefore. If I have the time.
- The feed for wokay.in runs off feedburner, and so my flickr photos and del.icio.us links are included automagically.
- I have finally updated my blogroll after years of masterful inactivity, and it’s now trimmer and lighter, and with fewer blogs that haven’t updated in months.
- The new server and domain do not automatically imply that I’ll post more. That will remain correlated to my level of NED.